Our convenient geographic location provides for shipping steel structures to any destination worldwide. In addition to its proximity to the sea shore, the yard has other advantages as regards transport:
- Kaliningrad–Svetliy highway;
- railway branch connecting the yard with the trunk railway between Kaliningrad and Baltiysky Les station;
- own quay with the status of an international sea-port;
- own caterpillar cranes of 300 ton SWL;
- experience in the operation of a caterpillar crane of 800 ton SWL;
- floating cranes can be engaged.
The yard occupies the territory of 10.5 hectares and has 6 production shops of ca. 9000 m² total area, unsheltered assembly and erection sites of over 7000m² total area, and an unsheltered steel storage warehouse of 4640 m² area.
Its modern equipment, in-house engineering department, and highly skilled and experienced personnel allow the yard to produce steel structures of any complexity.